20111116

here,in kelantan. no matter where you goes. you will end up bumping with someone from your past/present. therefore, the best place to hide or to seek peace is whether in your nearest musolla and of course, your own home.

a nice cup of tea, good classic movie, fast internet connection, good musics and good novels. that's all i need for this moment. i need to find myself. i need to return to the right path. i need to work-up again my relationship with Allah and my family. i've been neglecting myself for a while now. therefore deactivate my facebook and not answering any calls from anyone is the best thing for this moment.

i'm sorry everyone.



As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh.-Daniel Radcliffe

No comments: